Priefert Premier Walk Thru Panels
“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed panels feature a 4’ wide “walk thru” gate and are ideal for a number of applications around the farm or ranch. Constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility, these panels are suitable for use in crowding situations. These panels feature chain connectors to ensure tight connections and offer increased versatility to allow for easy connections to existing structures. J-legs increase the ease of portability and help keep panels from sinking in to wet or boggy ground, while our “Fishhook” top corners increase strength and safety. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Gate Frame Height: 84”
- Panel Height: 64”
- Gate Width: 4’
- Number of Rails: 6
- Vertical Slide Latch
- Constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Available Colors: Grey or Green
- Premier Panels & Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from cattle systems to round pens, from arenas to corrals, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these gates are part of our number one selling line of cattle panels and accessories.
- Popular among horse and cattle owners alike, these panels are designed for use in crowding applications.
- Premier Walk Thru Panels feature a 4’ wide walk through gate with a vertical sliding latch.
- Constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- J-legs increase the ease of portability and help prevent panels from sinking into wet or boggy ground.
- “Fishhooks” strengthen the top corners and minimize the opportunity for injury.
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
We Also Recommend