Priefert 9' Tall Premier Bow Gates
|Item Number||Gate Width||Weight(lbs)||# of Stays||Latch Type||Price|
|PBG069||6'||126||0||Single Piston Lever Latch||$290|
|PFS109||10'||231||1||Double Piston Lever Latch||$592|
|PFS129||12'||269||1||Double Piston Lever Latch||$685|
“Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these uniquely designed bow gates are intended for use with Priefert’s Premier Panels. With a Bow Frame height of 9’, these gates are ideal for “ride thru” applications, like providing access to round pens, arenas, paddocks, and working corrals. These gates are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility. Single piece vertical stays fitted through drilled rails further increase the structural integrity, and the “Fishhook” top corners increase the durability and safety of the gates. These bow gates utilize chain connections, which offer versatility and ensure tight connections. The Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish helps the product to resist rust, scratches, and fading to add years of life to your investment.
- Bow Frame Height: 9’
- Number of Gate Rails: 6
- 6’ Bow Frame constructed from 1.9” OD 11 gauge tubing
- 10’ & 12’ Bow Frames constructed from 2.375” OD 11 gauge tubing
- Gates constructed from 1.66” OD 16 gauge Quadraform™ tubing
- Vertical stays constructed from 1.050” OD steel tubing, fitted through drilled rails
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish
- All weights are approximate
- Colors: Grey, PBG069 also available in Green
- Premier Panels & Gates are ideal for use in a number of applications around the farm or ranch, from cattle systems to round pens, from arenas to corrals, these panels and gates are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed.
- “Tough Enough for Cattle, Safe Enough for Horses,” these gates are part of our number one selling line of cattle panels and accessories.
- Popular among horse and cattle owners alike, these gates are designed for use in crowding applications.
- With a Bow Frame height of 9’, these gates are ideal for “ride thru” applications.
- Gates are constructed from our patented Quadraform™ tubing to allow for maximum strength and flexibility.
- Single piece vertical stays that are fitted through drilled rails provide additional strength and structural integrity.
- Chain connectors allow for quick, tight connections between panels and gates. They also offer increased versatility for connecting to panels over uneven ground and allow for easy connection to existing structures.
- “Fishhook” design top corners minimize the opportunity for injury.
- The 6’ bow gate features a Single Piston Lever Latch, while the 10’ and 12’ gates each feature a Double Piston Lever Latch. These are all ideal for use while on horseback
- Architectural Grade Powder Coat Finish with UV inhibitors adds years of life to your investment by helping the product resist rust, scratches and fading.
We Also Recommend