Nova Plus Flex2® Trail Saddle
The 1566 Nova Plus Flex2® is a great choice for a trail saddle because it has all the great Flex2® features, plus extras like cushion stirrup treads for rider comfort and gel bar pads built in to the skirt for additional shock absorption for the horse. A handy hoof pick holder on the cantle keeps your hoof pick (which doubles as a screw driver) handy on the trail. Large dees under the conchos are great for tying gear. Includes latigo tie straps. It’s uses our most popular Flex2® trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort. The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam™ in seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. Available in regular, wide, or extra wide tree width. The coordinating saddle pad cut in the round skirt shape with matching wear leathers completes a pulled together look for your horse. Gorgeous antique copper conchos accent the rich Distressed Contessa seating.
Flex2® saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2® tree. Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2® tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high density bar which disperses rider weight, and low density bar which is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or overflex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving!
Proper saddle fit is first priority. Use these general guidelines to help you decide which tree fit your horse needs. For more detailed information, please view our SaddleFittingGuide-CircleY2016.pdf (1 download) .
Medium: recommended for a horse with a defined wither
Wide: recommended for a horse with a round, or mutton, wither
FLEX2® TREE TECHNOLOGY-FLEXIBLE FOR THE HORSE LIGHTWEIGHT FOR THE RIDER:
- Flexible tree design conforms to a horse’s back
- Neo-Shock™ skirt absorbs shock through neoprene filler and conforms to the horse’s back for comfort
- XPG gel bar pads built into the skirts for your horse’s comfort and maximum shock absorption
- EBS™ – ErgoBalance Stirrups™ tilt the stirrup to eliminate the torque on the rider’s knees and ankles for increased comfort and promote balanced riding
- The original Circle Y Flex2® saddles are built for fit, weight, and comfort
- Tunnel Skirt™ design eliminates pressure on horse’s spine by creating a channel in the spine area to decrease rubbing, sore spots, and pressure along the spine. It also allows air flow under the saddle to reduce heat build-up
- Softee® seat jockeys and fenders require no break in, they feel broke in at the first ride
- Impact Foam™ seat is comfortable all day long
We Also Recommend